I'm really addicted to roller coaster ride and I think life is just like riding one. There are some ups and downs but that's what make life even more interesting. And sometimes because you are tight up to your seat, you just have to follow to where the car lead you into.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Opportunity Cost

Sitting here, working on Quantitative's assigment and wondering..."did I make the right decision by coming to georgetown to get my MBA?"
Just learn today that my opportunity cost are missing my promotion opportunity and not able to watch my son as he grows. Hmmm...how do I value those? What do I get in return (besides free education)? I hope it worth...a lot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh poor you harri.. :p
a lonely birthday party, missing in watching your baby growth, and you said you'll miss your promotion opportunity..
but the other side you'll get your MBA with no cash out from your personal expenses.. and I think someday you'll get more and more.. AMIN
so.. cheer up bro.. don't be pussy..
but I have a question.. do you really want to live in Jakarta for the rest of your life?
if you ask me the same question.. hhmmm I don't think so.. Jakarta is not my dream town.. but if you ask me more.. so what's your dream town, where you'll spend your life ever after?
I can't answer it.. hehe.. not yet right now..
huahahaha...


yusfid

2:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home