I'm really addicted to roller coaster ride and I think life is just like riding one. There are some ups and downs but that's what make life even more interesting. And sometimes because you are tight up to your seat, you just have to follow to where the car lead you into.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Because of you

never thought it would be like this....
I thought when I was accepted to this school, life would be easy and fun...
living in DC, during weekend I could go to New York, Pennsylvania, Boston or even to Florida...
but I was wrong...it turns out that MBA life is far beyond my imagination
don't get enough time
to sleep...
to read the materials...
to finish the assignments...
don't have time
to watch TV and movies
to do the laundries
to buy groceries
even to enjoy life....
but why am I still smiling all the time? because whenever I open my laptop, this picture will appear on the wallpaper

and it takes all my sorrow and tiredness away...
miss u so much my son

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home